Don Jr.'s blocked phone calls before Russia meeting weren't to Trump. Who'd he call?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/31/don-jr-s-blocked-phone-calls.html

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don Jr.’s blocked phone calls before Russia meeting weren’t to Trump. Who’d he call?

10 Likes

Even Edgar the Bug had to call a Lifeline.

3 Likes

HomerSuspicious

4 Likes

It’s one or the other, not both.
If he made the calls then they weren’t blocked numbers. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

tumblr_pm5pm407wy1rhs4ze_540

19 Likes

Blocked caller ID. The calls were incoming to Don Jr.

5 Likes

My point exactly, he received the calls, he did not make them.

6 Likes

Poor reporting on the part of AXIOS. No other outlet seems to have made that error.

4 Likes

I bet they were talking about their favorite S&L skits.

5 Likes

Indictment Friday…

That’s tomorrow…

3 Likes

Yep, Don Jr. is Honey Boo Boo’s cabana boy.

1 Like

This proves

Which is less horrifying -

a President who knew his election was being supported by the Russians and was part of it, and knew about his cronie’s crimes as well…

or

A President surrounded by scum who were part of the Russians supporting his election, but the President was too stupid to know?

Incompetence or maliciousness?

12 Likes

we’re at the “exciting” point in the russia part of the investigation where there are only THREE individuals left for indictment out of the dozen that had russian contact

you can clearly see Mueller working his way up the food-chain

the three people left are:

1. Jared Kushner
  2. Trump Jr.
  3. Trump Sr.

the only problem is, will Mueller wait until Stone is fully prosecuted to continue? because that would take a year and we cannot afford that

hurry the f-up Mueller, the country is burning

4 Likes

Ah but if he doesn’t get it just right the country might explode.

These are tense times. It feels like we’re waiting to see if a bomb can be diffused before the surrounding fire asphyxiates us.

6 Likes

I’m guessing that he’s saving Trump Jr for last. Trump can easily wave away all of these other people by saying “well, they don’t work for me” (which in the case of Stone is literally true, though not accurate). But arresting the President’s son is a nuclear blast. That’s endgame stuff he won’t try until everything is wrapped up and ready to finalize.

6 Likes

4 Likes

As I said back in the days of W. & co., if your best defense argument against being an incompetent criminal is being criminally incompetent, you’re in trouble.

4 Likes