Donald Trump blasts Nevada – a 2024 swing state – as "disgraceful" after reporter embarrasses him

Do reporters ever call him on the blatant lies? “But Mr Trump, you’re lying, and you know you are lying. Can you please stop lying, and instead answer the questions?”

9 Likes

Pretty sure he doesn’t actually give much thought to whether something is true or not. He just makes these human noises that he thinks will get him attention or money. I keep reflexively thinking there’s more to it, but there’s no evidence of that.

Here’s a comment from a few years ago…

11 Likes

Yes, and just a bit more stupid than whoever agreed to saving Lois Lane via Superman’s deus ex machina just-go-back-in-time feat in the first flick.

1 Like

Sometimes they do, with fair to middling results.
One of the most annoying parts to me about his verbal sewage is that, in this example, he’s not exactly lying, because he does, in fact think he won.
And I’m using the term “think” very loosely.

8 Likes

I don’t think he does. I mean, he made some desperate calls about the need to find him more votes, so on some level he must be aware that he didn’t have enough of them.

6 Likes

I don’t dare wade too deeply into the vile sauce that is his “thoughts” but choose to take him at his word. I do believe he thinks he won, but that somehow he got cheated. Or, he thinks he won with the “right” voters and nothing else counts.
Main point being, saying, “I think…” makes any attempt to call out lies for lies a bit tough.
One of the many reasons I loved how the judge in the Alex Jones trial called him to task for saying he “thought” he was bankrupt. It’s one thing to say something like that to a reporter, but she nailed him for saying it under oath in front of a jury.

11 Likes

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

8 Likes

I gotta wonder what the actual reward anyone who works for Donald Trump is hoping to get. Because it seems like they don’t get paid without suing and get bad mouthed and blamed for anything that goes wrong.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.