Donald Trump comments on Roger Stone conviction

For me, it’s not so much all the crimes that infuriates me, it’s the absolutely boneheaded stupidity and arrogance (and the racism). These guys have been shady crooks all their lives. Now that Trump is POTUS he and his associates are under increased scrutiny, as they should be, and all this shit is coming out. There’s no deep state conspiracy against Trump and associates, they are just bad at crime and lack a moral compass.

13 Likes

Given that he is 73 (and not at all well) 36 years doesn’t sound too bad.

8 Likes

He is sustained by the hatred of millions. Who knows how long he might survive in captivity? Be prepared, I say.

4 Likes
  1. Claims the Mueller report completely exonerates him.
  2. Claims that Mueller lied.

I see…

12 Likes

“Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?..” What about crooked, tax-evading, lying Donald Trump? They’re coming for you next, little Donnie.

Beat me to it! :frowning_face:
This is the one time I wish I had created a Twitter profile.

Get rid of Moscow Mitch, lying Lindsey and Paul and there goes Trump.

It’s like the thought that lying is in any way bad – unless it’s being done by “them” – is utterly foreign to him.

“So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come.”

Heheheh. Could this be his “Oh, shit!” moment? Based on how many names he tosses out after his “whuddabout” I’m sensing his deflectors are up.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.