Donald Trump, Jr. mocks Hunter Biden's struggle with addiction

From the article:
…Donald Trump, Jr. went on Glenn Beck’s radio show and continued to mock “Crackhead Hunter” for having a disease.

Well, of course he did. We would expect no less from this hell-spawn of hell-spawn. And how appropriate that he would go on Beck’s show; a man who has had his own issues with drugs & madness.
Just when you think they can get no deeper with the lies & hypocrisy, they break out the shovels & start to dig…

6 Likes

Yeah, it’d make sense if trump were an actual human instead of a sociopath.

1 Like

It isn’t so much about Hunter being an addict, but about the fact that at a time he was actively using he was getting a millions of dollars from companies and individuals that could create an appearance of a conflict of interest with his father’s responsibilities as Vice President.

We’re gonna need a bigger stone…

4 Likes

There was so much dirt on Hunter Biden that Trump got impeached trying to blackmail the president of the Ukraine into manufacturing some.

19 Likes

Well if the sin is getting a million bucks for doing F all while smoking crack, knocking up strippers and banging your dead brother’s wife and your dad is vice president I think most of humanity can join in.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the Trump brothers, but if you are not, how do you know all of this? can you provide credible sources for your "inside " information or is this just stuff you pulled out of your ass?

6 Likes

Well, the media, the Obama Era Justice Department and the State Department Ethics arm all kind of looked the other way so he was looking for someone who might be able to get some proof. Ignored is not the same as debunked.

You forgot the /s tag.

5 Likes

A family of assholes.

To the Trumpers: “I know you like the guy, but face it, he’s an asshole, and his kids are assholes, entitled rich brats, they mock people left and right, they were born rich and promote this image of how they earned their wealth but they’ve have multiple bankruptcies, and Donald Sr. has spent his time in the White House playing golf, watching TV and going on late night Twitter tirades about how unfairly he is treated. If you want to agree with his policies, fine, but he is an asshole. If he were your friend he would praise you one moment and throw you under the bus the moment you disagreed with him. In short: he’s not your friend, and never really was.”

7 Likes

Sadly, I don’t think he did.

4 Likes

He did, apparently, get a stripper pregnant. It’s also fairly well known he dated Beau’s widow for awhile after Beau died. That relationship was public. That may seem weird, but it is neither illegal, nor immoral. Hell, it’s downright Biblical. As far as his board position with a Ukrainian company, who the hell cares. No law was broken there either. Board positions on corporations are given to unqualified people every day. Welcome to Capitalism. Was the corporation hoping to curry favor with Joe Biden? Probably. Is there any indication that was successful? No.

10 Likes

That’s pretty funny. Please let us know when “could create an appearance of a conflict of interest” upgrades several levels to the GOP minimum standard of “obvious graft and corruption” kthnx.

14 Likes

Well, I must have missed the dirty details, and I apologize to @Jim_Connolly for taking him to task.

1 Like

Could create an appearance of a conflict of interest is the standard that is supposed to be met according to ethics regulations. I don’t make the rules. I just expect people that want to be president to follow them.

I hear that Hunter Biden is charging the secret service $200,000 to rent his spare bedroom.

8 Likes

All I gotta say is, “pot, kettle, black, much”?

4 Likes

Rats are too good for humanity. Such good little squeakers. Q_Q

1 Like

Since when? Because those standards are not even close to being upheld.

The office of ethics in politics (or the FEC) looks like this:

10 Likes

Apparently you don’t extend that expectation to the person who already is President.

10 Likes