Donald Trump Jr.'s wife Vanessa filed for divorce

father callahan was sometimes able to tell by the faces on the currency in his pockets when he sobered up.

2 Likes

I only wish it were that easy to identify; the currency never changes and aside from a few Mandela Effect inconsistencies (C3PO’s silver leg, “Mirror, Mirror”) there’s nothing tangible to make any solid determination.

Besides, at least the Pere could kinda sense where the Doors and thinnies were…

4 Likes

It needs a “You are here”.

4 Likes

16 Likes

Obama did it?

1 Like

true enough.

long days and pleasant nights.

3 Likes

Is that an odd tweet packed with a dozen insightful shitty attributes about jr., or am I just overly excited to trash the guy? (I did just watch racist AZ mom, so I am already on edge)

I’m telling you that Obama did it!!

That’s not the reich wing loony Whiskey talking.

And may you have twice that number.

1 Like

Here’s another Trump Jr. that bears revisiting:

7 Likes

“When she ran into Junior six weeks later, she said they talked for an hour before she realized who he was”

So maybe Trump didn’t introduce her twice because of mental incompetence, but because he knew his son was so unmemorable he’d need a double introduction to have any impact (and it still didn’t work), or because his son is so unmemorable he’d forgotten the first introduction already.

In this case, a divorce could be the best possible thing for those kids - assuming their mother takes them and keeps them far, far away from Jr. and his fucked-up family.

11 Likes

Did Vanessa run on a platform of family values?

1 Like

I can only speak for myself, so I can’t say why “we” should care.
However, you cared enough to click the link, read the post and comment on it.
Well, I guess you have your reasons.

2 Likes

Guys, please let us not make fun of what must be a terribly difficult period of his private life!

(Just kidding!) Isn’t a weird, alien response to even attempt to show empathy for this rapacious, cynical clan who, in their own lives, show not the slightest hint of empathy, at any time.

5 Likes

And the greenskeeper almost certainly missed his sister’s wedding not because of “loyalty”, but because he wasn’t allowed to take the day off. Its almost impossible to believe DT,Jr can be this vacuous.

8 Likes

That’s gotta be a fake tweet. No one can be both that idiotic, condescending, threatening, and oblivious in 140 characters. Especially someone who comes from such an illustrious family.

If I’m wrong, then we are in big, big trouble.

3 Likes

Possibly, but I’m thinking this is more a case of Vanessa grabbing what she can, before the hammer comes down on her husband and the rest of Trumps.

3 Likes

The original tweet is deleted, but note the date of the commentary:

1 Like

Couldn’t have happened to a shittier asshole. Oh, wait, it could, when it happens to his daddy.

1 Like

Ah, yes, the “noble savage” greenskeeper

6 Likes