Donald Trump Jr.'s wife Vanessa filed for divorce

And the faux-humble elitist, supposedly willing to hobnob with the hoi polloi:

loon-liquors-loonshine-organic-whiskey-minnesota-usa-10746890

1 Like

Or the faux populist windbag, gleefully scamming said polloi.

6 Likes

Owww. The rats are leaving the boat?

She seems like a smart person.

Possibly going to unpack a ton of dirty laundry in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Stormy Daniels attorney stated this morning that she was physically threatened to stay silent.

video:

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/.../attorney-says-stormy-daniels

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s not about what people deserve, it’s about the people what we want to be.

2 Likes

Pretty sure she’s got enough hot info for a nice deal.

2 Likes

The child-of-president-gets-divorced headline is one I think would have appeared in the pre-Trump era too (newsworthy or not). Child of sitting president makes you famous, and famous people getting divorced gets coverage. We’re not totally in topsy-turvy land here.

3 Likes

I shudder to think what might happen to the (totally blameless) children if any of these Turnip Assholes had to support themselves and their families by actually working for a living. The grown ups can fuck themselves, but I do hope the kids are OK.

Hey, come to think of it, maybe watching their mother work for a living might be a real boon to the kids. You know, modeling appropriate behavior has to start somewhere.

4 Likes

I’m much more fascinated by the apparent fact that Stormy’s $130k was paid for from Trump’s campaign funds, which if so would be a huge strike: since it was incorrectly/fraudulently listed on FEC forms, and an illegal LLC was formed to do so. This is Monica Lewinsky with the coverup. The whole reason Bill Clinton got away with perjury during his impeachment was that he never attempted any payoffs or witness tampering.

6 Likes

I’m more interested in the alleged threat possibly being a crime and possibly invalidating her non disclosure agreement.

5 Likes

True. High minded. Moral. Admirable. These words genuinely describe your response, and I appreciate them.

I wish I could feel the same.

Will the last trophy wife to flee Trump Tower please turn off the lights.

10 Likes

How shiny they are, is it varnish?

I agree with your post, but I wonder if one can “come into money” when the source cheated their way into money.

3 Likes

I guess it can depend on one’s perspective. Here’s a pic of very happy people acting trashy, celebrating the end of WWII:

Celebration_at_end_of_WWII_Aug_18_1945_Market_and_Mason_AAF-0184

2 Likes

How is this trashy? Other than the guy standing on the car, I see a bunch of folks happy that its over and ready to go home.

1 Like

You know…I really, really thought that /s in my post was unnecessary.

3 Likes

Hm. I don’t know. I’d think that “newsworthy” should require some degree of surprise.

:smiling_imp:

Too little, too late … she already helped him procreate …

3 Likes