Donald Trump loses temper in Twitter exchange with Modern Family writer

13 Likes

Maybe we should make this into a tumblr or something.

4 Likes

Perhaps the alien slug that is Trumps hair started out life as Taft’s mustache? If so, should we be worried that it is apparently gaining strength?

10 Likes

I know I shouldn’t laugh at Zuker getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, but I just can’t help myself.

16 Likes

Were they reading “My Pet Trump”?

12 Likes

21 Likes

Well, yeah. What, you think I assemble random posts based on a limited set of phrases?

6 Likes

A Trumpblr! WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN, PEOPLE!

18 Likes

5 Likes

Even with all the incredibly stupid shit I’ve heard Trump say I still had to check to see if that one was legit. Which of course led me here:

Our Trumpblr shall not want for material.

8 Likes

That boy named Sue sure never took no prisoners.

4 Likes

Zuker had a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

2 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

He very well might be presidential:

source

Edit to add – I used the most classy font I could think of.

15 Likes

The dates on the tweets indicate that this exchange happened 2 years ago.

2 Likes

I still fear that Trump has a servant named China.

7 Likes

I have some good news for you, I guess.

Trump-mentum Not Stopping Yet: The Donald Leads GOP Pack In New Poll

Trump leads the GOP pack in this week’s Economist/YouGov poll, with 15 percent of registered Republican voters calling the billionaire-reality TV star their first-choice candidate for 2016. Another 12 percent said Trump was their second choice for the Republican nomination.

At least we know who’s driving the clown car.

6 Likes

14 Likes

For a guy so unworthy of consideration, he sure gets a lot of it. And yet, he’s like a horrible traffic accident, from which I cannot avert my vision. There’s a part of me that says we (Americans) deserve a President Trump, that we should get what’s coming to us.

6 Likes