Donald Trump loses temper in Twitter exchange with Modern Family writer

[Read the post]

7 Likes

Definitely a wonderful thing, but are you sure that @realDonaldTrump isn’t just one of @OtherMichael’s bots? It seems to just assemble random posts based on a limited set of phrases.

25 Likes

If I wasn’t going on vacation* I’d make that true in retrospect.

* TOTES FALSE not leaving home nothing valuable there except for poison ivy PLEASE DON’T STEAL MY POISON IVY

21 Likes

Not foolin’ me – I know where U keep the good stuff.
I’m in ur poison ivy eatin’ ur cake.

25 Likes

Is that . . . Johnny Cash?

3 Likes

The only thing better than Poison Ivy Cake is rolling up a big ol’ fat blunt of poison ivy and trippin’ off to dreamy land*.

* NOTE: if you roll up a big ol’ fat blunt of poison ivy and you are not a robot with artificial robotic lungs made out of some sort of plastic or steel material the only dreamy land you’ll be tripping off to is the county morgue. If you light it an inhale it. That’s a loophole, I suppose.

1 Like

“You may be high, but you’ll never be ‘Johnny Cash in the bushes eating a cake’-high.”

21 Likes

19 Likes

“It seems to just assemble random posts based on a limited set of phrases.”

That seems like as accurate a description of Donald Trump as any.

18 Likes

*not a euphemism.

!!!

Ah yes. A temper tantrump.

17 Likes

I keep trying to imagine an actual President saying any of those things but just can’t wrap my head around the idea.

34 Likes

Jebus, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

4 Likes

You guys need to lay off The Donald. We need to make sure he gets as far through the Republican primaries as possible. I mean, this is our own political version of The Jersey Shore.

27 Likes

IDK, try it again with Fillmore.

11 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Awww, the Trumpa-Lumpa blocked him.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I wish to like / heart / fave / kiss this entire thread. I’m giggling like an idiot. And, if this is the best of all possible worlds, I will find a way to work this into conversation:

“You may be high, but you’ll never be ‘Johnny Cash in the bushes eating a cake’-high.”

15 Likes