Donald Trump mocks President Biden's stutter at rally, delights crowd

Don, the definition of a malignant narcissist, always has to be the center of attention. sad
TrumpCircus2

3 Likes

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

9 Likes

5 Likes
7 Likes

Have another cheeseburger, Donnie. They’re good for you.

2 Likes

With the electors being bent towards Trump’s will, the courts at multiple levels - including the Supreme Court - stacked in his favor, plus massive voter suppression efforts, Trump’s re-election is nowhere near an impossibility.

Complacency will sink us.

2 Likes

Weirdly, calling out Biden’s stutter might educate a few ignorant people about Biden’s lifelong struggle with stuttering. The net effect might wind up helping Biden when folks realize Biden’s sometimes halting speech is due to a speech difficulty and not cognitive decline.

3 Likes

The other day, there was a call to my mobile phone from an unknown number. It was apparently for the purpose of asking me to respond to a question, but the call was plagued by poor sound and the woman spoke with an accent that made it nearly impossible to understand her. I might have answered except for the trouble I had knowing what she was asking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.