Donald Trump owns vast numbers of web addresses

[Read the post]

Donald Trump owns vast numbers of web addresses & bombastic addresses too.

Or - if you wish to lure your business rivals into unproductive and financially devastating avenues of hopelessness, that’s just genius.

No no no, he only leads his own companies into bankruptcy.

4 Likes

I just love the thought that powerful - and would-be powerful - people have to pay someone to think up new and creative ways to insult them.

http://donaldtrumprememberthatthouartmortal.com is still available, but I’m sure that oversight will soon be corrected.

3 Likes

Admit it, by now you just bring up random facts about Trump to put that .gif up. I don´t disapprove.

6 Likes

Ignore the attention(of other people) deficit disorder beast!
Just don’t look!

Registers domain name:

TRUMPISADOUCHEBAGANDHEALSOMOLESTSBABYSQUIRRELS.com

I wonder if they already got that one?

2 Likes

He forgot thatthingonhishead.com

2 Likes

That counts as philanthropy, right?

JUST DON’T LOOK!

(thanks @dobby, now that’ll be in my head all day)

confirmed that trumpsucks.com resolves to his campaign site. Truth.

1 Like

Fun fact of the day:

By my count there are 547326798207916328432928775333147680100831987994080812396757520430597326374413142358583123930 domain names with the word “trump” in them in each of the top level domains. This is just for ASCII names 5 to 63 characters consisting of A-Z,0-9, and hyphen. It doesn’t take into account internationalized Unicode names or slight misspellings.

Vast indeed.

snort … “Birthplace of Norman Vincent Peale” at 0:37.

He snagged TrumpDoll.com, but TrumpDollSucks.com is a business waiting to be exploited.

He doesn’t own vast numbers of “web addresses,” he owns a lot of domain names. The hed suggests that he controls an /8 block or something.

2 Likes

So, um, did he register DidDonaldTrumpRape&MurderAYoungGirlIn1990.com? Because, you know, that’s a question that people might ask.

Inquiring minds want to know!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.