Donald Trump panics, demanding a 2020 election do-over "immediately!"

He hires people to walk for him.

3 Likes

I’m stuck on whether he’s more perturbed by the fact that the feds are unhappy; or by the fact that he can feel the spotlight shifting to people who aren’t him.

2 Likes

Only as a source of comedy as he’s so pathetic.

1 Like

He is not panicking; he is a very simple man. Follow the money.

Trump has raked in hundreds of millions of dollars in political donations off the 2020 Election. Dwarfing all other candidates and election PACS.

He is a one trick pony, but it is evidently a hell of a trick.

So he is only threatened by losing the spotlight. Any sort of actual trial or proceeding will, of course, be wildly welcomed. And conversely he has no interest in actually having a re election. Worst thing ever for him, as he’d have to freeze his PAC.

The sad part is I honestly have no idea when it will wear off. I fully expect him and his family to still be fundraising off it long after he’s dead.

5 Likes

But never actually pays them.

4 Likes

8 Likes

16 Likes

Ramps

3 Likes

My BF sent me this 'un.

ETA: My BF never cursed or yelled at the tv until merkin von bankrupt’s campaign began.

15 Likes

No we await the crash.

2 Likes

It’s all the Trump sons have, at this point. Any recognition they had in property or whatever has completely evaporated. They are chained to him completely. When their dad finally goes down the mortality drain, they will have nothing left.

2 Likes

Can we order this scenario up for, like, yesterday? That would be great.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.