With classified documents and a new career
It happens to be where Vlad stays
But that’s not why I’m here

He’s the crazy ex-president
What? No, I won
There was tons of voter fraud!
We have to do a do-over election immediately!
He’s so broken inside - The situation is no more nuanced than that

Crazy ex-President!

15 Likes

Good observation about the letter spacing. If this is by design, perhaps it is intended to aid reading, especially by an older audience – or a more childish one.

6 Likes

He should do like David Miscavige, the leader of Scientology, and have his own fake one made.

3 Likes

Nod to Crazy Ex GF; noted.

13 Likes

That ship has sailed. And sunk.

7 Likes

That’s the problem. People do care. I mean, we’re all here, talking about him.

I say we give Trump what he wants .
Trump vs Biden on the Nov ballot.
Winner get the White House .
Loser , has everything he did as President overturned .
Especially any appointments and judges and Supreme Court Justices .
So when Biden wins in 2022, He got three SC Justices to appoint and the Trump Tax Cut overturned

3 Likes

Thank you. They need Lou Zoom!

(you can google it, it’s a large text magnifier, to comic effect, for letters and numbers on a phone)

1 Like

Look – Trump never actually was the President. We all know that. That could never actually happen.

This is all part of the simulation that tries to determine how a society would react after it had been subjected to 4 years of a ruinous, narcissist man-baby “president.” Could it heal to be anywhere near to its former self? Was there any scenario possible that it would ever re-elect such a proven ruinous, narcissist man-baby “president”?

I don’t know about you guys but, while it’s pretty shitty having one’s sentience trapped in a simulation, at least I have the comfort of knowing that this “Donald Trump” never actually got anywhere close to being president.

3 Likes

10 Likes

This part is … striking.

Zuckerberg clarified that the FBI did not warn them about any story pertaining to Hunter Biden, but said that Meta determined that the laptop allegations “fit that pattern” flagged by the FBI.

Ok, so Zuckerberg said the FBI told him to be on the lookout for Russian bullshit, and stories about a significant Hunter Biden laptop fit that description. TFG reads this as

No, sparky. They said to be on the lookout for bullshit like that.

The mind wobbles. I know, in an academic way, that the truth never meant a thing to this guy. But I still get surprised at how someone can sail through life and get rewarded for ignoring basic truths, to a degree that should’ve gotten him run over at a crosswalk long long ago.

18 Likes

I can’t imagine Donald Trump has had to deal with too many crosswalks on his own…considering it, I am guessing the main place he is forced to care about physical reality is staircases. :thinking:

14 Likes

And hope no-one sees the pre-checked debit my account weekly box way down at the bottom of the page.

3 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

Or Trump realized his only winning move here is presidential immunity, and he cant wait two years for the next election.

11 Likes

“Father, I notice your new album has a natural sense of rhythm.”

1 Like

I hear you but the more states’ secretary of states and legislature goes RepubliKKKan, the greater the risk of them overturning results.

6 Likes

The unpresident. Has the bonus that his actions are aptly described as unpresidential.

3 Likes

Well, Trump seems to think he’s the entire world so this meme is appropriate.

watchmen GIF

2 Likes