Donald Trump pounces on Ron DeSantis during aftermath of Hurricane Idalia

Originally published at: Donald Trump pounces on Ron DeSantis during aftermath of Hurricane Idalia | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Florida - Home to two of the biggest assholes in politics.

10 Likes

Desantis calling out his wife over the tree “hitting” his house was stupid, but at least he wasn’t throwing paper towels out to the crowd. A couple of morons going at it, fun to watch, as long as they don’t get elected.

7 Likes

Two?

Don’t forget Rubio. Scott. And probably a whole lot more.

12 Likes

“Pounces”

Sure, like a mangey, fat old housecat that never caught anything but kibble.

10 Likes

Although most things Mr. Orange says is bulls*it, it does seems like something is awry with Florida Power and Lightl

I’m not well versed in the details of FPL, but from a quick web search, it seems that they’re profitable and handily increasing their revenue. Thus it’s interesting that they’re raising rates so much.

One reference says it’s because “fuel costs are rising”, but I have little sympathy for that argument since it looks like FPL has la minuscule forward-looking program for switching to renewables.

Florida Power and Light - learn more at the Energy & Policy Institute.

In contrast, California-a state with similar sunshine-has about 30% of their electricity generated as solar.

It looks like FPL is both greedy and stupid, at the expense of their customers.

9 Likes

Gaetz some!

4 Likes

via GIPHY

2 Likes

I know predators go for the sick and weak, but the word still sounds like an animal that could put up a fight. Trump is more of a scavenger, right? I mean, it feels like he spent a lot of time fighting president Hillary Clinton even after the chances of that happening were dead.

8 Likes

… does that make Jeb Bush like a mouse that was already dead when the cat found it :thinking:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.