Donald Trump releases idiotic video justifying why he must "punch down" and put people "in their place" (video)

Originally published at: Donald Trump releases idiotic video justifying why he must "punch down" and put people "in their place" (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

“Donald Trump releases idiotic video.” Full stop. Repeat ad nauseam.

26 Likes

Why this man hasn’t been beaten up in a dark alley ever is beyond me.

12 Likes

I call him ‘Ada,’ not ‘Asa,’ because, for certain reasons…"

Because reasons

9 Likes

Brain worms?

19 Likes

You think he’s ever been in any alley, dark or otherwise? This shitstain is has lived a life of privilege that has him so disconnected from reality he probably doesn’t even know what an alley is.

12 Likes

comb.io - Raging Bender

18 Likes

Word salad, but with E. Coli.

17 Likes

It’s amazing that this is the face of the Republican party.

There was a time when I would have said the same. That time is long past. It’s been “the cruelty is the point” party since before von Clownstick ran.

As for the bully himself, he’s just progressing to the end of his mantra:

The Narcissist’s Prayer

That didn’t happen.
And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is, that’s not my fault.
And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

19 Likes

By that definition I’m punching down whenever I criticize Donald Trump.

He’s a low person wearing an expensive suit.

8 Likes

While I agree. Manhattan basically has no alleys. But overall, fuck that guy to hell.

4 Likes

Meanwhile:

5 Likes

Definitely not siding with Trump, just a thought experiment: Is it possible for the president of US to punch anywhere but down? Even an ex-president has very few targets to punch up. Yes, no one should punch, period. Especially down, and Trump is evil personified. But I find this thought interesting.

1 Like

Maybe we can settle for him just punching himself.

6 Likes

“And you have to tell the voters what it’s all about. Otherwise, why should they be able to understand it.”

Yikes. It doesn’t surprise me anymore, but it remains scary that his supporters like this guy, who’s basically infantilizing them.
Go, alpha males! :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

One could go after other world leaders that deserve punches, like say Putin, or arguably oligarchs, like say Musk, Crow, or Koch.

9 Likes

He surrounds himself with people whose day job is to beat people up in dark alleys. That’s likely not an exaggeration.

9 Likes

That list sounds like a terrible remake of Ocean’s Eleven.

14 Likes

Before you judge you’ll want to see how it ends. :wink:

13 Likes

OK, I’m intrigued enough to be back on board… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes