Donald Trump releases idiotic video justifying why he must "punch down" and put people "in their place" (video)

Because “Ada” is a feminine name, and Trump sees this as a way to demean him.

11 Likes

Oh, shit, I didn’t catch that. I thought he just misspoke.
How funny would it be (and petty, I know) if Christie or some of his other competitors started calling T a “fun-gi” for…reasons?

Remember how Daniels described his genitals? :grimacing:

10 Likes

The same people who lose their fucking minds over strangers identifying as any gender that doesn’t match the sex assigned on their birth certificates absolutely revel in the opportunity to misgender other people as a form of insult.

18 Likes

He. Seems. So. small. now.

2 Likes

I think I’m with the people of San Antonio on this one:

14 Likes

Oh, good lord. Talk about the hypocrisy. This is from today’s NYT newsletter about the “class of politics.”

Too many Democrats radiate an aura of, If only voters understood what was good for them, they would back us.

:roll_eyes:

Quote is from Michelle Cottle.

9 Likes

Bad day today, bad day tomorrow, bad day every day for the rest of his life, MAGA!
ragingtrump

5 Likes

I didn’t know (or I’d forgotten) that Andrew Tate is an anti-vaxxer, but of course he is.

7 Likes

He even does that badly.

4 Likes

… never afraid to say the quiet part out loud :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

“Otherwise why should they be able to understand.”
He talks like an old drunk.

5 Likes

He has to punch down because he’s not smart enough to punch up.

Also because he’s a dick.

4 Likes

Just another day with Sleepy Bully TrOmp

2 Likes

To be fair, there aren’t alleys in NYC.

He also only ever punches down, against people who can’t get away with defending themselves.

6 Likes

Oh, hey, here’s your Coke!

Coca Cola Animation GIF by Isabella Carapella

5 Likes

Or they revel in ignoring you if you happen to be female. A guy at a Prius fans meetup in the 90s did it to me so obviously (when I spoke directly to him in a friendly way) that it made an impression on even my neuro-atypical brain.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, there are a few still. (My recollection is that many such alleys get closed off or get christened with [fil in the blank] Lane.

5 Likes

Those aren’t alleys! NY is a very old city, by US standards.

4 Likes

Remembering that “New York City” is the five boroughs, click “load more posts” at bottom of each page for more alleys. Tribeca, Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, etc. are mentioned.

3 Likes