Donald Trump spews racism targeted at Obama and calls D.C. "sh*t" in hate-filled speech (video)

Originally published at: Donald Trump spews racism targeted at Obama and calls D.C. "sh*t" in hate-filled speech (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Has this been edited? because at 28 seconds in that hand is tiny.

To be fair to the fool he may be saying capitol not capital. Maybe they have new security fencing for some reason.

3 Likes

So, another day ending in “y?”

20 Likes

I was thinking, “What, again?

18 Likes

Trump is a man to lazy to learn how to play the dog-whistle who has achieved great popularity among those too stupid to hear it.

14 Likes

Donald Trump… calls D.C. “sh*t”

Does he know that he doesn’t have to go back if he doesn’t want to? I’m sure Moscow would be a nicer place for him.

19 Likes

More rant than speech.

4 Likes

No, they hear it and love it, even though he plays it like a 12-year-old’s first covers band.

12 Likes

This pathetic overgrown racist baby still can’t get over being made fun of at that correspondent’s dinner.

19 Likes

Barack Obama GIF

21 Likes

Donald. JOHN. Trump.

Bored Josh Hutcherson GIF by Gunpowder & Sky

12 Likes

Wait, it’s not Jenius? /s

5 Likes

He’s been doing the racist dog-whistles (and regular, audible, racist whistles) for Obama for how long now? He’s run out of material, and all he can do is repeat his name, as if the right didn’t work themselves up into a Santorum froth over it well before Obama was even president.

11 Likes

How about Siberia?

10 Likes

I’m with Randy Rainbow. Jessica. <chef’s kiss>

4 Likes

The bottom of the Kola Superdeep Borehole would be just as good, but Trump won’t fit down it (It’s only 21 cm wide).

6 Likes

Is calling men by girl’s names funny now?

TrumpPrison
Don: 91 criminal charges. Barack: 0

1 Like

Drumpf has been in trouble for racism for over half a century

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.