Donald Trump thanks MSNBC for exonerating him in Russia scandal

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/12/donald-trump-thanks-msnbc-for.html

* MSNBC did not actually exonerate him.

2 Likes

Fake news, until they say something he likes. Fucking hypocrite.

29 Likes

“This means I can get my wall now, right?”

5 Likes

Hey, if it makes him happy and he can shut up for a while, where’s the harm?

2 Likes

Trump being happy is the harm. He doesn’t deserve it.

18 Likes

Weird how he thanks MSNBC, as if they exonerated him, and were not simply reporting the story.

5 Likes

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

3 Likes

I’ll settle for it happening AFTER 2020 but if Trump doesn’t end up in prison or completely bankrupt, even losing Mar a Lago, there is no justice left in the world.

Honestly I lost faith after the Bush Iraq War and the torture, lack of any prosecution and the establishment of the TSA, etc. but this is next level corruption and destruction of the USA

4 Likes

His understanding of other people is entirely based on projection. So that thing he does where he says words not to convey the meaning of words but only to interact with other people’s emotions… he thinks that everyone is doing that all of the time. I don’t think he knows that someone can “simply report the story”.

3 Likes

How much you wanna bet Trump would fall for the “idiot says what” gag?

2 Likes

Worth repeating, whatever your angle: the house and senate actually suck at investigating. Thankfully they are neither the first nor the last word on collusion with Russia.

1 Like

I sort of feel this way about his doctor’s claims about his health. I mean, if he wants to think he’s a 235lb adonis, with zero health concerns, it doesn’t really bother me. It’s his health, and if the claims they tell about him are lies, it’s not like we’ll be hurt by it. He’s the one with the clogged arteries, and, worst case scenario, he drops dead because of it. Would that really cause more chaos?

He’s the one with the clogged arteries, and, worst best case scenario, he drops dead because of it.

2 Likes

Well, no, it just demonstrates he will lie about any damn thing, whether it matters or not.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.