Donald Trump warns Britain over travel ban debate

More importantly, it looks like we have a new hilarious Trump gif to giggle at.

1 Like

Frankly, the ā€œmany millionsā€ of people who support Trump canā€™t even spell ā€œUKā€, let alone find it on a map.

10 Likes

I want someone to build a wall to keep Trump in. Iā€™m thinking something along the lines of The Cask of Amontillado.

16 Likes

Do ANY of them actually have a passport? Heck, have they even traveled enough to have seen 25% of the USA?

5 Likes

Fist bumpā€¦great minds think alike! (and Iā€™m out of likes to give you)

2 Likes

Yup, out of likes, dammit.

Heā€™s a true leg end alright.

I bet we could even get Mexico to pay for that.

2 Likes

Depends. If we stack em up, they could make good flood defenses. Especially the fat ones.

3 Likes

Unlikely to work. The corpses will bloat in a few days, and then float away.

Better sell them for organs, and pay for real reinforced concrete.

Yeah, itā€™s a win-win. All I know is that whenever I travel abroad during Republican administrations, Iā€™m constantly having to apologize. :unamused:

2 Likes

His only mode is intimidation.

Just stick a Canadian flag on your bag. Isnā€™t that what you all did during Shrubā€™s time in office?

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to say it again.

Donald Trump is a Slitheen

The Slitheen were from Raxacoricofallapatorius originally, and bribed their way into government. Their rule crashed the planetā€™s economy and eventually the population rose up against them

Need more evidence?

In March 2006 the Passameer-Day branch disguised themselves as various humans holding leadership positions and attempted to seize control of the British government in an effort to start a nuclear war. Their ultimate aim was to turn the Earth into a huge nuclear reactor pile and sell its remains off as starship fuel.

2 Likes

4 Likes

They have no shortage to begin with

3 Likes

ā€œI asked me mate Donnie to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S and heā€™s actually gonna do it, the Madman! What a ledge!ā€

no way, I just cannot imagine Donald Trump farting and then giggling and saying ā€œexcuse meā€.

cause Donald Trump does not apologize.

Bring it on.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.