Donald Trump's feeble blog has already shut down – permanently

The format might work if his posts were an engaging paragraphed page or so.

Instead, his tweet-equiv brain-farts sit like a solitary pea with a dab of sauce* on a large dinner plate.

* It’s brown. I assume that it’s sauce.

12 Likes

What a loser.

11 Likes

Only Rudy’s hairdresser knows for sure.
QBF2OUH75VGUHA3QMZF7NG6EKE

16 Likes

You can still register 1-800-366-2538:

(1-800-DONALD-T)

8 Likes

Called it, I got a recording of a man baby crying, must be it.

14 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Winter is coming

DjKGzK1X0AEXogJ
I honestly LOLed guffawed when I read about it earlier.

20 Likes

Yeah, Trump is straight-up just doing tweets still, both in terms of content and length. (A few are the equivalent of his multi-part tweets.) It’s clearly he’s not intellectually capable of doing something more complex or context appropriate. It was funny enough to see them framed by this semi-official pseudo-White House website, but it’s extra funny to see it framed as “news,” where you also have to go through several layers of links to get there. (Click… click… click… “Oh, important news! ‘Liz Cheney is a real loser…’”)

9 Likes

I heard he’s got an onlyfans now!

3 Likes

Well, the blogosphere is less polluted now, which is a good thing.
But I don’t understand the cause: if his tweets and Failbook postings were so popular, why should a blog be any less so? It’s still Orange Wisdom, direct from the Unspeakable Source, so if they need that, why balk at the different format?
But fear not, books will be always there to be read!

5 Likes

I love the way he describes himself as “45th President of the United States of America” which is technically true, but fails to explain how that makes him the former president, not the current one.

2 Likes

“This cancel cuture is BULLSHIT!”

Tap on the shoulder, aide whispers in my ear:

“They cancelled themselves”.

“Oh. Never mind /emily latella”

That said the build up was all this “Trump is creating a brand new social platform!” And it turns out if was just a fucking blog. I laughed my ass of. I mean that My Pillow guys attempt, bad as it was, was more ambitious.

7 Likes

The Trump Presidential Library…

7 Likes

Maybe he’ll start doing D-Drops in 8kun?

3 Likes

TIRED: “OH MY GOD, Trump started a blog. He’s going to be spreading his hate and sedition again!”

WIRED: “OH MY GOD, Trump’s blog shut down because nobody gave a fuck about his ‘press releases.’ HE’S UP TO SOMETHING SINISTER! BE VIGILANT! THIS ISN’T NORMAL! LET THAT SINK IN!”

6 Likes

If Stephen Miller hadn’t made a public announcement, would anyone have even noticed?

7 Likes

Somebody with soc med access should start a parody page: “From the Toilet of Donald J. Trump”.
Devin Nunes’ cow would get jealous.

5 Likes

I will wait for the audiobook. As read by William Shatner.

4 Likes

Really it should be read by somebody from Queens

4 Likes

I think communication theorist Marshall McLuhan’s work is relevant here.

14 Likes