Donald Trump's home at Mar-a-Lago raided by the FBI

52 Likes

They needed to get their

29 Likes

Let’s not jump to conclusions. It might not be related to the insurrection - it might be an Epstein/child trafficking investigation.

62 Likes

That seems a surprisingly coherent and literate statement from the mouth of The Donald.
I wonder who wrote it?

32 Likes

I’m telling you, it’s cause he fucked with the archivists… they look mild-mannered, but they will rain down pain if you so much as have a pen anywhere NEAR the reading room (much less steal their precious documents!)! INTO THE LOCKER IT GOES!!!

Research Shelve GIF by US National Archives

I seriously got told to put my sweater back on last week or take it to the locker! :grimacing:

61 Likes

With every first time ever, he’s the victim. He gives martyrdom a bad name.

25 Likes

This. The FBI should take every possible measure to avoid the appearance of a politically-motivated investigation.

50 Likes
63 Likes

The goal has been to get this administration to take the trash out and kick it in the shins every step of the way.

6 Likes

33 Likes

Piles of classified documents clogging the toilets.

24 Likes

“Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.”

I mean, the raid did take place in Florida tho.

62 Likes

He must not love America!

Besides, in a proper “third-world country” his supporters would have been slaughtered by the military on the Capitol steps and he would have been disappeared into a hole by his replacement, never to be seen again.

37 Likes

The DOJ must have something awful damning. They wouldn’t risk pulling the trigger on the biggest target in history and miss.

57 Likes

Donald may also be wondering. Screams, “Destroy them!” A bunch of people run out of the room, come back with a statement.

10 Likes

Or the army would side with him, he would be successful and anyone who resisted would be slaughtered.

14 Likes

They got assified.

22 Likes

The level of bathetic self-pity in this diatribe outdoes all this previous poor-me’s, and that took some doing. Classic Donald–poor me, wonderful me, awful them, rinse and repeat. Summed up in the closing line:

"I will continue to fight for my own self-aggrandizement…oops, I mean, the Great American People!"

20 Likes

Gambino, mi hermano, esto si es América

15 Likes

There was Aaron Burr though.

4 Likes