Donald Trump's home at Mar-a-Lago raided by the FBI

Thanks for reminding everyone that you utterly failed to lock her up as promised…?

15 Likes

Nah. He shit on the military and military leadership constantly. They’d have buried him in the deepest black site on earth, in the cell that the NSA doesn’t even know about.

39 Likes

To be honest, I was expecting something out of House

13 Likes

Archivists and the Postal service. Two groups you do NOT want to fuck around with. They will salt the earth with what’s left of you when they’re done.

readbook

32 Likes

36 Likes
26 Likes

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

32 Likes

Nothing of historical value – however extraordinarily ludicrous – should be omitted from history books and bios: They’ll link photos of a note-clogged toilet with Trump’s complaints about toilets that don’t flush well. The future may conclude that our time was truly fucked, but as long as it’s all there to see and learn from, I’m good.

24 Likes

Kate Mckinnon Dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

Woot woot!

26 Likes

One would think there is nothing incriminating left at Mara Lago - besides the Orange Clown himself.

So - these investigators must have some other angle they are going after.

11 Likes

25 Likes
59 Likes

Yeah like it wouldn’t be all surprising that some of the documents that they are attempting to retrieve have already been found in the hands of foreign operatives.

23 Likes

There should be a “reality TV” show where each season one randomly selected federal agency has to hide somebody from all the others

They could call it Habeas Corpus

23 Likes

And Trump is so good at maintaining proper separation between his personal property and that of the organizations he runs. /s

There are two things going on. Official documents are the property of the US Government, not the person that produced or received them. That much is pretty clear. But the fact that classified documents were handled in inappropriate ways…That probably won’t amount to much from a legal standpoint because the entire system of classification is based on Executive Orders. Basically the president says so and since he is the head of the executive branch, he can issue orders to people working in it. I believe that he would have the legal authority to say:" yeah, I declassified them, I just didn’t tell anybody." as absurd as that sounds. I am pretty sure that the current Supreme Court would back him.

21 Likes

If he was smart he would have gotten rid of the evidence by now.

So I’m guessing the FBI found piles and piles of stuff covered by the warrant.

38 Likes

In other words, he’s fucked.

76 Likes

The two geniuses have it figured out.

27 Likes

Love It Yes GIF by DINOSALLY

38 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger bag of popcorn.

59 Likes