Don't discuss the environment if you're brown and British (Ahmed Mohamed with UK characteristics)

W O W

That is some serious bullshit right there. WOW

3 Likes

Oh, we call it in-house suspension in California even though itā€™s served in a classroom at school. But at least it doesnā€™t sound like a Chinese reeducation system. Education seriously needs to rethink its labeling, whatever the nation!

2 Likes

Itā€™s just too bad that Muslims among others are precluded by their religion, and common decency, from pledging their immutable fealty in a manner the Prime Minister would find acceptable.

All this could go away.

4 Likes

What do you all want? These people have been employed to keep us safe from spies and terrorists but largely there arenā€™t any. Environmentalists is the closest they could come up with.

ā€œDo the chainsaws explode?ā€ Iā€™m dying to know that guyā€™s job title.

3 Likes

I work with adults with learning difficulties, and apparently weā€™re getting this ā€˜radicalisationā€™ bullshit incorporated into safeguarding as well. The fact that free-market radicalism has proved most dangerous to their lives and livelihoods recently has been pointed out by me already. I canā€™t wait to have some massive arguments with visiting fuckwits when we have to be ā€˜trainedā€™ about The New Guidelines. Iā€™m going to make them cry. I imagine just repeating ā€˜Yes, but what about the EDL/UKIP?ā€™ is going to be a splendid kickoff point :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I donā€™t know, do they?

8 Likes

A thing of beauty.

2 Likes

Pity the game it was in was kinda crapā€¦ I never got up to the point of acquiring one of those, which was the whole point of installing and playing the game.

2 Likes

Game? Oh. I thought it was just a really good, non-implementable idea.

3 Likes

Everyone reading my post here needs to go back and like @msuggitt 's post. Four measly likes for that masterly bit of eloquent insight is about 10% of enough.

2 Likes

Here is one more chainsaw ā€˜jokeā€™, pardon my hideous photoshop skills and awful sense of humor.

EDIT: Feel free to replace ā€œMaskā€ with whatever item you feel is being pulled over the publicā€™s/government workerā€™s eyes on any given day of the week. You could also replace it with whatever social stigma is currently affecting our perception of others, racism and islamophobia substitute in rather well.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve run out of likes for today :disappointed:

2 Likes

I liked it (and Liked it), but my qualm is heā€™s understated the risk by quite a bit. Men Without Hats said, ā€œI donā€™t want to be a messiah, messiahs die youngā€, and idealistic do-gooders (which Iā€™m not criticizing here, just defining, and count myself among at my best times) get very harshly punished by the rank and file vile.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.