Don't let Glenn Trumpkin fool you, new ad warns

Originally published at: Don't let Glenn Trumpkin fool you, new ad warns | Boing Boing

5 Likes

It’s embarrassing that the Dems and McAuliffe don’t have the backbone to run righteously vicious and effective ads like this against death cultist opponents. Outsourcing their advertising to a bunch of neoCons really isn’t a sustainable strategy.

18 Likes

I live in Northern Virginia and am worried this clown is going to be our next governor. It doesn’t help that the dems put up a Clintonista that no one can get excited about.

Once again, I will hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils in this election.

11 Likes

Right? Nobody around here in my part of NoVa is excited or motivated by that guy. Rural Va. is going to stomp all over him.

10 Likes

“But, but… the Progressives in Congress!!! Gaaah! It’s all their fault that Virginia can’t have a stable Democratic leadership!!!”

-Politico Playbook, probably

7 Likes

It’s as if both TLP and the DLC are hoping that if they wish real hard the sado-populist death cult will go away and politics will once again revert to the status quo ca. 1999.

8 Likes

A completely uninspiring Democratic candidate whose campaign was essentially, “It’s my turn now,” is arguably what put Trump in the White House and Larry Hogan in the Governor’s seat in (VERY blue) Maryland.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.