Door knockers shaped like giant testes

Yep.
Be glad I only posted a drawing and not a photo of an actual victim.

2 Likes

I hope it isn’t made by Fleshlight… :open_mouth:

5 Likes

That’s one way to keep those pesky cookie-selling Girl Scouts away.

6 Likes

$200 for a display of . . . of uh . . . of . . . what is the word? fear of inferiority, braggadocio? wow.

just wow.

4 Likes

$200 isn’t much to pay. Some guys have to roll coal.

3 Likes

Well the important thing is that once you click on Cory’s Amazon Affiliate link to see it Cory personally gets a cut of everything you put in your cart in the next 24 hours and buy with in 89 days. You don’t need to buy the ball knocker to make Corry happy. The Christmas season is probably a great time of year to get a cut of a day’s worth of people’s Amazon purchases! The good news is that it doesn’t cost you anything extra on Amazon for Cory to get his cut. So, not really a downside to it if you know the what and why of it upfront and are going to be buying Amazon stuff anyway.

(If Amazon can conscript Cory, it can conscript pretty much anyone :cold_sweat: )

2 Likes

Nuts.
:imp:

6 Likes

One of my favorite side ads in gmail (back before I discovered ad blockers) went something like: “Glory holes? We’ve got 'em at Amazon!” {er, don’t even ask…}

2 Likes

That actually made me curious enough to browse “glory hole” on Amazon. “Glory hole” only refers to one thing.

2 Likes

Only if you have dirty mind … :wink:

(Edit: SFW link)

5 Likes

That’s the most impressive glory hole I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

Or maybe he’s into some ball bashing. Some people are.

3 Likes

How would you ring that?

1 Like

If you think the door knocker’s bad, wait until you see the door locks. (Very NSFW Oglaf link)

8 Likes

It can also mean a small space for you to put your junk… I mean, odds and ends. Some examples of this usage:

‘In reality, the glory-hole was what they called the basement-like room directly underneath the organ, where they kept the furnace that heated the church, and where all kinds of stuff was stored.’

‘Suitably baited with cheese I placed the trap in the “Glory Hole,” a cupboard containing all the junk we refused to throw away, situated underneath the stairs.’

‘He froze - waist wedged in the hole, his lower half still in Jeeson’s glory hole, his top half in the empty cellar beside it.’

3 Likes

So you are saying that Buster Gonad was a tragic real life story?

2 Likes

The problem is you have to take the knocker inside on cold nights.

4 Likes

Don’t they do that automatically?

4 Likes

1 Like

I don’t get it, aren’t everybody’s this big?

5 Likes