Door knockers shaped like giant testes

About 2" high? Yeah, pretty much.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that was a thing until I saw it on ohjoysextoy.com a couple of weeks ago. Yet another thing I can happily live my life without experiencing.

Even the snippet that comes up when I post a link is NSFW, but it’s the Nov. 22 post.

1 Like

“How do you think he rides a bike?”

2 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t touch my clitoris
If you ring Satan’s doorbell, God can’t ignore this

• Garfunkel and Oates - The Loophole

NSFW and easily the most offensive thing they’ve done. :scream:

8 Likes

What a mean trick! I hate supporting sites I read for free.

1 Like

It’s offensive but it’s true. There are no prizes for technical virginity.

2 Likes

If you can play hacky sack with your own testicles, you should probably seek medical advice.

3 Likes

It’s an interesting tidbit that informs us of why Cory, who hates Amazon with a passion, would post Amazon links. Money corrupts, or at least compromises, even Cory’s strong ideals.

He hates Amazon with a passion? Wherefrom this juicy titbit?

2 Likes

His posts about Kindle and Audible license restrictions and DRM, and how they are Orwellian and against user and author rights.

Perhaps you have to use a Fleshlight to make it ring.

1 Like

Holy shit, that Macho Man Randy Savage/Jesus pillow case is one of the best things I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Likewise of they hang low, wobble to and fro, if you can tie them in a knot or tie them in a bow, or throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier.

4 Likes

I used to read Dan Savage a lot. The kinks are endless and sometimes very disturbing.

3 Likes

Ooooh, so he does!

And he also posts about Disney’s terrible abuses of copyright.

He must hate Disney with a passion!

1 Like

Well, we could do a comparison between his anti-Disney posts and his anti-Amazon posts. I’m pretty sure you’ll find a lot more anti-Amazon posts and, unlike his like of Disney, no nostalgia whatsoever for Amazon. So, I don’t think your Amazon/Disney comparison is on all fours.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.