Dozens killed in terror attack in Brussels

I see your first blunder already.

Well how lucky they are that you can be their paladin, wielding blame and ought in the nick of time yourself.

Go pound some sand down a rathole.

1 Like

Where?

You appear to be irked by something. Why? He seems to me as being quite right.

Galloway has asserted that it’s Labour’s proper rule to argue against EU integration. Not sure why, but then against I don’t live in the EU, so you won’t reap the benefits of my ignorance. Recently, he advocated closing the borders. (The UK is not a Schengen beneficiary, so he might be blowing smoke.)

I thought this was a good summary of the complexities involved. I think you have to see this as a blunder as well as a tragedy and a crime, depending on the perspective you take. There are big differences between this and a storm or car accident, but with any of them you can look at the risk factors and ask how the damage could have been prevented and minimised, or how it could be prevented in the future. Now is when we need creative thinking to maximise effective measures to protect people without making things worse.

2 Likes

He[quote=“shaddack, post:62, topic:75398, full:true”]

Where?

You appear to be irked by something. Why? He seems to me as being quite right.
[/quote]

He is a she :wink:[quote=“AcerPlatanoides, post:61, topic:75398”]
wielding blame and ought in the nick of time yourself.
[/quote]

Asking questions and blaming are fundamentally different. I have no clue what is upsetting / annoying you so profoundly. Do you have an ideological issue with questioning authority per se? or is there some kind of moratorium to asking question after atrocities, that I am unaware of? Surely, understanding what has happened and how it could have been prevented is the logical next step?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.