Dr. Anthony Fauci laughs off Ted Cruz while suggesting the Senator from Texas was complicit in the January 6th insurrection

Originally published at: Dr. Anthony Fauci laughs off Ted Cruz while suggesting the Senator from Texas was complicit in the January 6th insurrection | Boing Boing

17 Likes

32 Likes

absolutely-ted-cruz

15 Likes

Love the good Doctor. I’m hoping he stays safe and healthy for a good long time. Cruz, on the other hand…if he chokes on a Pillsbury roll tomorrow I’d bust a gut laughing.

28 Likes

That’s the only response Cancun Cruz deserves, especially since being laugged at is the one thing fascists can’t countenance.

22 Likes

D. Fauci is a true public servant. I don’t have many accolades to bestow that are higher than that.

Ted Cruz is a traitor to his (adopted) country. There aren’t too many things lower than that.

26 Likes

Everyone should be publicly laughing at Rafael “Ted” Cruz at every opportunity, long and loud, forever. Ted Cruz wishes he was one-tenth the man Fauci is.

7 Likes

I feel the same way, girl.

10 Likes

Also his father killed JFK :wink:

10 Likes

separated at birth

the-office-brian-baumgartner

15 Likes

7add425b71c1a43c4fd0cd29a739423ab85449b5_1_690x473

18 Likes

I guess everything really is bigger in Texas. Even the assholes.

13 Likes

She couldn’t take the tRump Breath, nasty.

3 Likes

Gratuitous reuse, 'cause I’m giggling just like that right now.
the-office-brian-baumgartner

9 Likes

It is contagious :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

…and he eats boogers.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.