Drug price-hiker Martin Shkreli arrested on fraud charge

4 Likes

Forgive me if I belabor a point already understood by this blogā€™s readers and commentators, but what makes my blood boil is that this creep jacked the price of the drug up so he could get even richer (how much is enough jackass? to infinity and beyond?) richer off the broken bodies of unborn children. Dooming human beings to untold suffering just because of your bottomless greed earns this piece of human garbage a special place in hell. Burn. When he gets there I hope Salk takes a holiday to come down there and kick his ass thoroughly.

Of course, heā€™s white and rich so justice will probably not be doneā€¦

1 Like

Obviously a set-up as part of Bill Murrayā€™s plan to get the Wu-Tang album back.

5 Likes

Apparently this winner used to play an online game that I used to be on the staff of. Thankfully, his antics came in after I was already on another project. He was known and widely disliked for buying accounts with high-level characters from other players for thousands of dollars, just to use those characters to harrass other players.

Heā€™s basically the class warfare poster boy.

13 Likes

There is an amazing/revolting interview with him from a week ago, about his ā€œbeefā€ with RZA, about how heā€™s going to be a rapper as good a Shakespeare, about how heā€™d play the album for Taylor Swift if sheā€™d suck his dick, etc etc etc.

Here he is talking about his stalking crime, where he told an ex-employee ā€œI hope to see you and your four children homeless and will do whatever I can to assure thisā€ :

Did you see that thing where I threatened that dude and his fucking kids, right?
That was over $3 million. He had to call the police, that guy.
I threatened that fucking guy and his fucking kids because he fucking took $3 million from me and he ended up paying me back.
I had two guys parked outside of his house for six months watching his every fucking move. I can get down.

The guy just fucking admitted to being a law-breaking sociopath in an interview, and he says it like heā€™s proud of it.

12 Likes

As, apparently, can the Federal Gubmint. And believe me, Mr. Shkreli, they are far more able than you.

1 Like

Perhaps soon weā€™ll be able to call him Convicted Felon Shkreli.

2 Likes

Citation required.

3 Likes

Bernie Madoff can be elderly prison mentor ā€œJames Whitmore from Shawshank Redemptionā€ to Shkreliā€™s Tim Robbins. Except this time the 20-year escape plan is thwarted when Shkreli contracts a deadly pathogen when crawling through the sewers and canā€™t afford the life-saving drugs needed for treatment.

10 Likes

This interview was insane, thanks for sharing. I like that they just let him hang himself with his own wordsā€¦ he just comes off like that really pathetic kid with no friendsā€¦ lots to prove.

1 Like

Mr Barker meeting Mr Shkreliā€¦

1 Like

Does this one work?

5 Likes

So now we know. Martin Shkeliā€™s recent actions are designed to insure that the set of individuals who can serve fairly and impartially on a jury will be very small indeed.

4 Likes

I picture him more as a Nick Land adherent, honestly.

Although I have the sneaking suspicion heā€™s about to be more of an Aryan Nation adherentā€¦

I can just imagine the entire Wu-Tang Clan sitting around a computer, reading that interview and laughing their asses off. That vision makes me very happy.

3 Likes

I guess Wu-Tang Clan really ainā€™t nothinā€™ ta fuck wit.

5 Likes

Did they ever?

1 Like

11 Likes

7 Likes
6 Likes