Drums of War

I watch everything in black and white. Originally I didn’t want to feel envious of those imaginary people in the box living more colorful lives than mine. Now color video just looks weird. People like what they’re used to.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Nothing to see here…

“The traffic misdirection, known as a border gateway protocol (BGP) hijacking, lasted for around an hour and a half on Monday evening, ending at around 10.30pm GMT.”

"ThousandEyes executive Alex Henthorn-Iwane said it was the worst incident affecting Google traffic that his firm had ever seen. He also speculated that the hijacking may have been the result of “a war-game experiment”.

“The incident was particularly suspicious because internet traffic was being sent to the Chinese government’s internet provider, China Telecom, which has previously been accused of improperly routing traffic through China.”

2 Likes

broadchurch-sad|nullxnull

4 Likes
3 Likes

So this is how we get “WAR IS PEACE.”

3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Thread:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Special forces and war crimes.

It now looks like the Secretary of Defense can be overruled by the Chief of Staff – someone who’s not only not in the chain of command, but isn’t even a confirmed position.

5 Likes

Syria, Libya, Yemen.

3 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like