Duckface

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/28/duckface.html

7 Likes

Thank the cosmos for duck nares or sight out of that mask might prove a challenge.

4 Likes

24 Likes

Incalculably better than what I was expecting to see.

4 Likes

Oh, how I wish there was a downvote option on BoingBoing… :smile:

11 Likes

I was saddened to realize this is a professional showing off a single prop likely intended for some children’s TV costume, and not my original assumption, of a cosplayer who rolls around convention centers in a tank top and pouty duck lips.

1 Like

I was reminded of the same scene, I guess there just aren’t a lot of examples of ducks with those attributes. Not that I’m going to Google that.

Still so crazy that one of the first scenes in the very first feature-length Marvel movie had bird tits.*

*(Not to be confused with the kind of tits commonly referred to as “chickadees” in North America)

5 Likes

That shot from Howard the Duck, which I saw as a 9-year old, with my Mom, in the theater, managed to make me feel weird and awkward on multiple levels all at once.

And here I thought you were going to go in this direction:

6 Likes

Or as my father used to say, “Chicken titties!”

4 Likes

9 Likes

Next on Boingboing, celebrities with resting duckface.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the Swedish ornithology club that had their homepage crash when they had a theme on great tits. Lots of disappointed visitors, I suspect.

4 Likes

daffy

9 Likes

This is as creepy as it is cute.

1 Like

Wabbit Season!

2 Likes

Now I want to know about the rooster head just visible to the side of her!

1 Like

“Hey baby, my friend and I were wondering if you’d be interested in making a turducken.”

2 Likes

­

4 Likes

I love that moment, possibly only slightly more than I love this moment.
valkyrie

4 Likes

So many favorite moments from WB cartoons:

4 Likes