Duggar parents explain how women defraud by the way they dress

15 Likes

I am lgbt - well -two of the letters.

2 Likes

Yuuuuuuuuuck.
There’s not a shower hot enough to wash that away.

1 Like

I feel like taking a shower now just after reading that description.

3 Likes

Hearing about the Duggars makes me think for the first time that forced transformation into one big human centipede might not be so unjust after all. At least the justice would be poetic.

2 Likes

I am only one letter. YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME.

I just defraud everyone with my capris and tank tops now.

7 Likes

These days it just makes me sad. Guess what people aren’t doing who are nudists or clothing optional beaches? Dress (or don’t) how you want, but framing it in a objectively dishonest manner is lazy and hurtful.

3 Likes

You should see how I defraud people when I pull on my Capri’s and tank tops–with a horse mask and mortgage backed securities!! nneeeiiggh!!

(Too early for extremely surreal, meaningless jokes?)

8 Likes

Sure, them. They are horrible people - so they feel that everyone else is.
I don’t think they believe any of that religious stuff. I think they are conscience frauds.
Their kids probably have been brainwashed into it by and large, though.
What I meant with my post is that I think normal people like you and me have to deal with a-holes like this and realize they are not honest.

1 Like

But - you do it so much better than I. Two letters would be unfair competition.

With drive-thru windows.

5 Likes

I’m more freaked out by that fake cigar smoke than anything else in this image. Am I too jaded?

4 Likes

The most telling aspect of the fundamentalist mindset is that they assert that no one can be good without god and the set of god’s rules they’ve interpreted in their particular way. It really just shows that they believe the only thing keeping them from being complete sociopaths is god’s word. It’s like a deadman switch for faith. If you convince them that their religion is wrong, they have an excuse to drop any moral compunctions they might have.

6 Likes

I just love the idea of a person in a horse mask financially defrauding people. Its like a real life bojack horseman meets furry convention meets fear and loathing.

In fact I need to write that book. (Todd! Clean up your shit! Was that the last toaster strudel?)

4 Likes

Defrauding!

3 Likes

I love it!

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. And us atheists can’t have morals without sky-dad, it’s like “why would you be nice without threats of lakes of fire?”

5 Likes

For me, it’s the olives in the martini.

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha! I had never seen that before.

1 Like

Yeah, if you think so little of your self control that OMG I SAW A WOMANS BARE ANKLE, I WILL TURN INTO A RAPING HORNDOG MONSTER, then the problem is with you and your fucked up view of sex, the world in general, and being human.
We are animals who have a pretty damn strong desire to continue the species and I get that, however it is not nigh impossible to look at a young lass/lad dressed ‘scantily’ and go ‘well hello’ in your thoughts and then just get on with whatever it was you were doing.

4 Likes