Duggar parents explain how women defraud by the way they dress

At least it’s an odd number though.

And now you will never unsee. Horse masks suddenly got a lot less scary without knives, amirite or amirite or amirite?

I turn into a RAPPING CORNDOG MONSTER, thank you very much.

(Did I OD on Buckowski last night?)

6 Likes

Because being nice and forgiving is important when all you have is just this and your fellow humans otherwise our one time at existence would suck majorly.

1 Like

And now I need a corndog for lunch…

Whoa, thanks internet! http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Corn+Dog&find_loc=Union+Square%2C+Manhattan%2C+NY

Do Unto Others is almost a perfect distillation of Nash Game Theory. No threat of retribution in the afterlife needed.

3 Likes

You are preaching to the choir on this one, brother man!

Thanks for the Biology lesson!

1 Like

This! Some family members are Xtians (although of a decidedly less looney flavor) and one of their fundamental assertions is that morals are impossible without Dog. And when this line of reasoning comes up at our get-togethers, I like to announce I’m going out for a smoke, a beer, and some good 'ole fashioned stoning of the heretics next door.

7 Likes

Isn’t stoning and smoking with your neighbors redundant? (Puff puff pass)

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

HEATHEN!

“Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive”

STONER HEATHEN!

2 Likes

I’ve come close to ODing on Horn Dogs.

8 Likes

Heathen!

1 Like

There is a time and a place for recreational drugs. And that is college. :smiley:

3 Likes

“Whether I have a boner or not is more important than your fundamental right to personhood.” — The Duggars.

9 Likes

Be sure to eat it somewhere in plain sight. Please!

10 Likes

Ugh. Can’t unsee!

8 Likes

Something of the like must exist out there in YT or Vevo or such:

Narration: Have you killed a child lately? Stolen some cash to go drinking? Fornicated with your neighbors sheep? JUST PRAY IT AWAY! For a mere $19.95, you TOO can join the ranks of the cleansed! Murder, death, kill–IT’S ALL GOOD! Ladies and gentlemen, this television offer is sure to go fast so call NOW! (taxes and bible surcharges not included; offer not available in D.C., NYC, Hot Topic clothing stores, or anywhere Barrack Obama’s name is mentioned; Hindus, Islamists, heathens and Dan Savage not eligible). CALL NOW!!

1 Like

Ah, there’s the business model I’ve been searching for. The suckers poor sinners will be lining up and I’ll rake in the mega bucks help them to atone for their sins and be forgiven!

1 Like

Man if it were not for the all those pesky ethical issues I have with it I would so be doing this, or selling miracle herbs, or something like that.

4 Likes