Dumbfounded GOP lawmaker can't make sense of his own timeline against made-up Biden allegations (video)

Originally published at: Dumbfounded GOP lawmaker can't make sense of his own timeline against made-up Biden allegations (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Sooo, basically this amounts to:

“Here’s our best evidence, we’ve cherry-picked these couple examples that are just totally damning.”
“They don’t seem to make any sense or indicate guilt. Could you defend your claims?”
“Er, no… Next question.”

I especially love, “I’m not going to pin-point one item (when I literally just pin-pointed it as our key piece of evidence that everyone should pay attention to).”

18 Likes

140207_2722760_60_Minutes_anvver_2-163853557

21 Likes

Wow. Mainstream media actually asking real questions. Color me impressed.

20 Likes

They’ll always go for an easy win. Someone knew this dope was a fish in a barrel.

8 Likes

Yeah, I’ve just been calling out the mainstream media a lot lately, so I thought it’d only be fair to point out when they do something right, even if it was easy.

11 Likes

“Apparently” this is all about time travel.

10 Likes

“Apparently, you’ll never believe us.” The guy lying on camera has the balls to say this. It’s not like he’s giving anyone a reason to believe him. You know, with like actual facts.

11 Likes

Troll

5 Likes

once again a republican shows up to take a test they did not study for. these people are complete asshats.

7 Likes

Dark Brandon controls space and time.

5 Likes

Maybe they’re finally learning?

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

5 Likes

“Can you please tell us if there is a parallel universe in which we successfully had you removed from office, and if so how did we accomplish that? Because frankly we’re all out of ideas.”

2 Likes

I think it’s the timeline where Jason Smith is a crocodile, or a slug.

3 Likes

To be fair, I can’t keep up with half of the bullshit I ramble on about either…

Yeah, but are you standing for office/conducting press conferences as part of the politics of the day?

Thought not.

So you get a pass, here. :wink:

5 Likes

“Um… I’m not an expert on timelines” is a hilarious response, like calendars man, how do they even work?

6 Likes

Maybe ask Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh about 'em.
He sure seems to be able to get them to work for him.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/26/kavanaugh-1982-calendar-vpx.cnn

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.