Dunkin' Donuts employees pull guns on complaining customer

Looks like Waffle House has won the- Wait! IT’S DUNKIN DONUTS WITH A FOLDING CHAIR!

A million years ago, whe I lived in a litttle seaside resort community, my girlfriend at the tie manages the Dunkin Donuts and the little hotel upstairs. It was maybe 600 feet from the police station, and she used to give all the cops free coffee. One night, we had a domestic violence issue in the cursed room, and called the cops.

It was a slow night.

We got not one, not two, but four cruisers, 4 more motorcycle cops, 2 of the horse mounted beach cops, around a half a dozen patrolmen, PLUS the half dozen or so cops who were already in Dunkin at the time.

Police bang on the door, the guy answers, and it is literally wall to wall uniforms just filling the entire hallway from one end to the other. The look on his face was priceless.

1 Like

To be fair, it’s a troubled neighbourhood - everybody has a gun.

1 Like

I know nothing about donut making but maybe they need them to put the holes in the donuts… ?

3 Likes

Maybe it was irony and the dunkin donuts employee was referring to the consumption of trans fats?

1 Like

Living and driving in Los Angeles, I assume everyone in another car has a gun. But I wasn’t considering the folks in the drive through. /s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.