E. Jean Carroll found Trump "not there" in his courtroom performances, describes him as a snorting walrus (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/30/e-jean-carroll-found-trump-not-there-in-his-courtroom-performances-describes-him-as-a-snorting-walrus-video.html

9 Likes

The news story on TFG was and should always have been that the would-be emperor has no clothes. That and The Boy Who Lied “Wolf”.

4 Likes

walrus GIF

12 Likes

And Trump files a defamation suit against E. Jean Carroll for calling him a snorting walrus in 5, 4, 3, 2…

5 Likes

“We don’t need to be afraid of him. He can be knocked down.”

standing ovation applause GIF

11 Likes

Wait, is the post pic supposed to be Trump, or Andy Reid?

2 Likes

Not clear, but whichever one it is, they’re wearing Mario’s hat.

4 Likes

He was a phantom. It was the people around him who were giving him power. He himself was nothing. It was an astonishing discovery for me. He’s nothing. We don’t need to be afraid of him. He can be knocked down.

I’m glad she said this. We attribute so much power to him, on a personal level, but in the end he’s an Oz-like grifter – a talented one, but nothing without his marks and henchmen.

10 Likes

It sounds like that realization really helped her heal. :hugs:

14 Likes

I’m not fond of that comparison!

4 Likes

Can’t blame ya one bit! Walruses are wonderful!

4 Likes

tripping season 8 GIF

5 Likes

She seems genuinely happy about this and it’s good to see. I wish her the best.

I enjoyed watching her talk about the ages of the lawyers next to her and seeing the friendly annoyance in their faces.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.