Eat these 5 things and live to be 110 years old, says 110 year old guy

No, no it’s not.

:stuck_out_tongue:

WTF? That’s the best part, lol!

Thanks, I will try this at home (I’m allowed to do so, I’m not a kid anymore)

Include the BEES! BEES! animated GIF here.

And the term “gravy.”

Aside the fact that you would then be frying things, that sounds as impossible as frying in simple syrup; I have the mint to do it, but am not going to fry in mint oil either. Walking in the morning sounds like a good stretch goal, though. Organic veg sounded like a good hint.

Cardamom, how does it work? If I fake it with cassia cinnamon do I only get edge longevity?

I think the real secret to longevity isn’t so much about what you do, but rather what you don’t do…specifically dying…

Caramelized sugar is tasty, but truly burnt sugar is black and bitter and really hard to scrape out of your pan. Honey gets to that ruined stage at lower temps than cooking oil does, so you want to take care.

Enh, I’ve done it. It does physically work. I’m not saying it’s good for you, but it’s a step up compared to vegetable oil at least–no fats in honey.

George Burns had a routine that went like this:

Someone asked me if I still drink at my age, and I said “I have a couple cocktails every evening.”
Then he asked me if I still smoke, and I said “I have several cigars every day.”
Then he asked me if I still chase women, and I said “I still like the ladies.”
Then he asked what my doctor says, and I told him “Nothing, he’s dead.”

2 Likes

It may be that eating those things won’t help you live to 110, but at least his case probably helps establish that eating them won’t kill you.

1 Like

More precisely, it helps establish that eating them won’t kill him. Yet. We’ll see.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.