Eating chili peppers may increase lifespan

To be clear, my smoothie recipe is meant as satire.

1 Like

I found this recipe here in 2014 and have been making it ever since:

I’ve modified it a bit over the years, but our household has not been without it since I made that first batch. It truly is good on everything.
7 Likes

I used to know a dog that loved raw chillies. Hotter the better. Brian was a fucking legend.

6 Likes

Yeah, the stats don’ exactly line up. Sure, Mexico and the US cancer rates are markedly different but they’re neck and neck when it comes to heart disease.

2 Likes

It’s my understanding that deer can learn to eat your chilies.

1 Like

Trash pandas will take one bite out of a pepper from each plant they find. They’re…not smart.

5 Likes

b-but we’re about to find out what particle is emitted when the universe changes from the stupidest possible!

2 Likes

Gonna need a bigger universe

My allergist recommended eating one spicy meal daily, and taking a teaspoon of Tabasco sauce in a cup of warm water as an emergency or adjunct treatment for an asthma attack.

The office bulletin board also had an article with instructions on Pranayama breathing. He hung the article but could not refer to it with patients because…Southern fundamentalism, y’all know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.