Ecstasy pill found in child's Sonic burger meal

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/10/ecstasy-pill-found-in-childs.html

3 Likes

Big sisters are good to have.

9 Likes

Dancer… hi hi

Gotta go fast.

2 Likes

Sonic Burgers, Tanisha Dancer, Wacky Pack … can all this be coincidence? Why yes it can.

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of Sonic in general… But that location sounded like a blast.

3 Likes

I am. Limeaid! Yum!

1 Like

If your going to work in fast food…

On my first job I took a hit of what we used to call Thai Stick (take note children), rushed in the back door to the walk-in, huffed some nitrous from the “whipped cream” and ate a cookie.
Ya’ gotta’ do something.

Dosing the kid, I’m sure, was not her intent. The job pays nothing to speak of and drugs are expensive.

I guess she’ll have to think of another delivery scheme.

3 Likes

Well, it does say “Includes a surprise toy”…

3 Likes

FTA: “[The girl] actually asked her parents, ‘Is this candy?’” Police Chief Henry Fluck said.

Fluck if I know how it got in there, officer!

4 Likes

OK.

How about “Truth in advertising!”

(Yes yes, I know, that amount of MDMA would not have been at all “ecstatic” for a small child.)

That explains everything.

Remember kids: Only users lose drugs!

8 Likes

Now I’m recalling the Animorphs book where ordering a “Happy meal - extra happy” granted access to the underground alien lair and wondering back if the author was just repurposing the way she bought weed.

(I’ve personally never had a dealer who operated that way, but a friend in a certain west coast city famous for partying told me it’s not actually that uncommon for someone to work some shit mininum wage job and hand out orders in orders… but it’s usually a tipped job to be able to launder the income)

1 Like

Tipped workers over reporting income? Now I have heard everything.

There are multiple “Happy Pizza” places in Cambodia where weed is in the special sauce. I have to wonder if there are places where you can get other illicitly Happy meals.

You can just tell them “side of happy” and not need to worry about edible dosing. They can range in potentcy so it’s a dice roll.

Did they give her some sort of code word for a “special order”? Because why would anyone GIVE drugs away to strangers?

2 Likes

The first one is free?

1 Like

yeah that was quite the value for the happy meal.