Election fraud suspect files emergency motion to avoid "rushed" trip to Atlanta jail

Ooh, ooh! I would love to see Edie McClurg summarize their situation to them. “You’re fucked.”

10 Likes

It sounds like someone needs to kiss the hood of a police cruiser until he realizes that getting two weeks is a courtesy rather than an imposition.

16 Likes

I have it on good authority you can hitchhike that distance in about 16 hours.

Source: I hitchhiked from Georgia to Maine in 16 hours once.

16 Likes

Just read that motion. The entitlement is ridiculous.
Judge has ordered Willis to file a responss The judge will not allow Clark to reply to that response.
Joyce Vance has a breakdown on all the legal issues in there as well.

21 Likes

aha! everyone thinks there’s climate change, but really its a problem with the thermostats

10 Likes

14 Likes

To be fair, you’re probably likeable and/or have not tried to overthrow a democratic republic before.

17 Likes

LOL Dude had plenty of time to plan a trip there. Driving, if need be.

File under: “Your lack of planning is not an emergency on my part.”

21 Likes

Not yet, Trump has promised them all pardons and the Attorney General position, when he’s president. If the worst happens and he becomes president, THEN he’ll ask for “contributions”.

3 Likes

Not that I know of…

5 Likes

Road comedy idea:

THE ATLANTA JAIL RUN

Synopsis:
Needing to be in Atlanta in 2 weeks and unable to book or hitch a flight to get there in time when his car breaks down at the edge of town, the hapless Jeffrey Clark finds himself forced to hitchhike down instead!

Wacky hijinx ensue as MAGAs attempt to abduct him away and Antifa forces abduct him back to get him there faster!

It’s a buddy road movie where there’s no buddy because nobody actually likes Jeffrey!

GIF by Giffffr

13 Likes

Typical white trash playing with the FAFO equation, and could end up learning what FO means “The hard way.”

4 Likes
11 Likes

… See? Hugo Chavez was still alive!! /s

5 Likes

It looks like Ken White is saying that removal doesn’t change the jurisdiction of the charges, just the venue, so even in federal court they’re still state charges. But I may be misunderstanding something.

I’m also wondering if there’s a Hatch Act violation lurking in there somewhere for a federal prosecutor.

5 Likes

Atlanta is one of the biggest hubs in the world, just get on a plane, Jeff.

12 Likes

But it’s impossible - all his frequent flyer points are on United! /s

9 Likes

Screw the entire lot of them.
Round them up, lock them up, and charge them Trumpian prices for the service.

6 Likes

Maybe he will earn some flight miles with JPATS (or otherwise known as ConAir) with a specially designed hub at OKC.

3 Likes

That’s a great article. It sounds like Jeff Clark, in addition to being an insurrectionist, is an idiot and a terrible attorney. And he hired an attorney specializing in civil law to defend him in these charges. That’s allowable, but unwise. That lawyer should have politely declined. Or maybe he’s just handling things through the arraignment, which would be fine if it weren’t for this crazy motion.

9 Likes