Election meddlers' apology letters reveal shocking lack of remorse

Originally published at: Election meddlers' apology letters reveal shocking lack of remorse

2 Likes

Those are exactly the sorts of apologies that when a kid tries to get away with that a parent or teacher makes them do over again, better

According to dictionary.com:

Those letters do not meet the criteria, c’mon judge make them do it over.

13 Likes

Oh my. I cannot believe the judge will let them get away with letters like that.
But I guess we shall see.

3 Likes

Jeebus! ChatGPT could have written better apology letters.

Make them do hard time.

12 Likes

Screw You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

9 Likes
5 Likes

They remain quite adept at signing their names to the bottom of lies, don’t they?

12 Likes

I would almost rather they right a completely honest letter like, “I really don’t think I did anything wrong, but I’m sorry I guess. I’ll probably do it again, though.”

11 Likes

I think the problem here is, no matter what the apologies are, you can’t court-order away someone’s brainwashing and idiotic beliefs.

8 Likes

Either that or, the nerdy educator in me wants their requirement to write an apology accompanied by a proper grading rubric: an apology includes acknowledging what you did wrong, that you feel remorse, and how you will make amends, at a minimum.
Then if their court ordered apology letters don’t meet the minimum requirements, they’re fined on a sliding scale. All fines go towards supporting voting rights organizations where they committed their nefarious acts.

12 Likes

Once again, “I regret I got caught. I’m sorry you’re upset.”

17 Likes

I sense a very strong negative correlation between the meddlers’ level of remorsefulness and the strength of their conviction to become slimy traitors.

5 Likes

These lying childish assholes even write like the childish assholes they are. Huge egos, selfish- and vindictiveness, a nasty six year old’s reluctance to face reality. How dare they be forced to face the consequences of their blatantly illegal actions! As typed above, no remorse, just rage b/c caught doing something they bloody well knew was W-R-O-N-G.

Ah! Ah! So charming!

3 Likes

All of them, a dissertation on “Resting Liar Face”.

3 Likes

So, how long do you think it’ll be before they publicly deny that they did anything wrong, and say that they still think the election was stolen? My bet would be that one of them will start walking it all back in two weeks, four at the outside, and that the entire pack will have done a one-eighty within six months. What do you reckon?

7 Likes

“I am very sorry that the judge is making me write this letter.”

8 Likes

Look at their mug shots, just look at them. That shits bananas. Except for Chesebro all proud, evil smirks. “Given the chance, we’ll do it again.”

4 Likes

oh, they’re not brainwashed. they hope to profit in power and status by helping along the formation white christian fascist state: or as close as they can bring our country to such a thing.

and to me - what with the book bans, the anti trans laws, and the abortion restrictions - their beliefs seem less idiotic than downright terrifying

they’ve acted completely rationally given the type of world they want to create

8 Likes

I have felt this desperation/survivor mode brfore, thank goodness I have never wanted or obtained a position of influence… or a super good mugshot.

/s

wtf is wrong with these people?

3 Likes

Election meddlers’ apology letters reveal shocking lack of remorse

I think it would be shocking if they actually had any remorse for their actions;
I doubt any of 'em actually think what they did was wrong.
Illegal, sure, but wrong? Nah…

5 Likes