Elections 2021 and 2022

I think this woman’s experiences works as a direct response to David Brooks’ head in the sand bullshit on voting rights and the threat to them. I’ve rarely seen Capehart angry, but he was clearly not having Brooks’ BS here…

11 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/house-democrats-seek-reelection-82333386

Two more House Democrats announced Tuesday they won’t seek reelection in November, bringing the party’s total retirements to 28 ahead of what is expected to be a difficult midterm election year.

Once more into the breech, dear friends. Once more into the breech.

8 Likes

The other candidates with strong support include John Fetterman & Malcolm Kenyatta.

6 Likes

:angry:

Oh Hell No Reaction GIF

11 Likes

Florida special election police? I guess next they make their ballots look like this:

And then make sure voters tick the “correct” box.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

9 Likes

Republicans vs Democrats
denozoasf GIF

6 Likes

Who knew Republicans and a couple of DINOs had Jesus-like powers to resurrect Jim and Jane Crow?

Well, I guess a lot of us knew that about these fucking white supremacist throwbacks.

Hope is getting hard to find, time to fight back harder than ever! Right in the middle of a pandemic. :disappointed:

9 Likes
13 Likes

Anderson Cooper Crying GIF

11 Likes

Right? We feel bad Kyrsten…

Sorry Fake Cry GIF by Trevi Moran

9 Likes

Yeah well, when Mitch takes away the filibuster maybe she’ll be ok with it then.

7 Likes

You know that’s exactly what he’ll do if he manages to eek out a tiny sliver of a majority this year…

9 Likes
9 Likes

I doubt she cares, since she’s likely angling for lucrative corporate work, or a cushy position somewhere in the Tromp and MT Green Administration.

9 Likes

She’s got a busload of karma bearing down on her.

Hopefully, she’ll have trouble even getting a slot on Phoenix public access tv when she’s booted from Congress.

13 Likes

Good on these communities for speaking up now. Hopefully others will take a closer look as well, as the census not only determines how federal funds are distributed but also the number of representative voting districts:

10 Likes

I’m sorry that I saw this after my monthly party committee meeting, but plan to share it with that group. As mentioned in the Fuck Today thread, improving mental health care services should be a platform/campaign issue:

10 Likes

Say he’s ducking scrutiny

7 Likes