Elections 2021 and 2022

god damn it eric cartman GIF by South Park

5 Likes
14 Likes

EB071595-DE67-4662-A185-347293C025A4

7 Likes

She will never hold elected office again - said someone on my teevee about this.

7 Likes

Crosspost

5 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

God I hope. Far as I’m concerned she shouldn’t be holding any more than an inescapable sense of self-loathing for the rest of her miserable life.

6 Likes

Just look at how Democrats organize and spend money. For Christ’s sake, [South Carolina Democrat] Jaime Harrison raised over $100 million only to lose his Senate race to Lindsey Graham by 10 points. Amy McGrath runs for Senate in Kentucky and raises over $90 million only to get crushed by Mitch McConnell.

They were always going to lose those races, but Democrats keep doing this stupid shit. They’re too damn emotional. Democrats obsess over high-profile races they can’t win because that’s where all the attention is. We’re addicted to hopeless causes.

What about the secretary of state in Wisconsin? Or the attorney general race in Michigan? How much money are Democrats and progressives around the country sending to those candidates? I’m telling you, if Democrats are worried about voting rights and election integrity, then these are the sorts of races they should support and volunteer for, because this is where the action is and this is where things will be decided.

You know who is paying attention to these races? The Republican Party. Last I checked, Republicans raised $33 million for secretary of state races around the country. The Democrats had until recently raised $1 million. I think it’s now up to $4 million. That’s the story, right there. That’s the difference, right there. Bit ching about a Democratic senator in West Virginia is missing the damn plot.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Carville is an ass, and moreover, irrelevant in the 21st century.

10 Likes

Yeah - sorry Jimmy. I’m going to bi tch about your conservative friend. Get used to it.

7 Likes

We won the Executive, the House and the Senate. Those are some damn elections. And without your help as you kept pushing further right candidates and issues.

11 Likes

My state is full of whackadoodles. Here is a candidate for governor telling people to unplug voting machines and come to the polls armed in case they see something.

And they wonder why I mail in my ballot instead of show up in person.

There is video of him saying that if you click through to the AG’s twitter

8 Likes
12 Likes

One can only hope.

15 Likes

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

11 Likes

People who don’t understand how to do research will choose the plant that grows quickly, which is great at the beginning, until you realize it’s choking out all the other plants and shows no signs of stopping.

Too bad, so sad.

6 Likes

‘circular firing squad’

The movie Wanted might seem very different to me after this…
:thinking: :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

https://archive.md/PFA6h

5 Likes