It’s worth trying!

14 Likes

rainbow yes GIF by Lumi

12 Likes

Laugh Lol GIF by WE tv

11 Likes

The headline is sort of disingenuous…

10 Likes

Indeed. He’s old, white and weak in the polls. She’s right to be keeping options open.

Running Biden again would be like Virginia running Terry McAuliffe again if he was 90.

8 Likes

Huh. Looking up the list of oldest presidents:

1. Joe Biden, started at age 78
  2. Donald Trump, started at age 70
  3. Ronald Reagan, started at age 69
  4. William Henry Harrison, started and ended at age 68

I guess he’s doing really well compared to the others. :neutral_face:

10 Likes

Sooooo effng tired of old white guys running things.

11 Likes

That is a crappy headline. I get that the pandemic has warped some people’s sense of the passage of time, but she’s absolutely right that we have 2022 mid-term elections to focus on…why the hell is anyone wasting time speculating about 2024? More conservative-controlled MSM distractions and part of the ongoing Biden-bashing campaign. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I was really hoping that her political career was finished forever and that none of us would ever have to think about this woman ever again, but that’s not the world we live in:

At 30% she’s not super popular but she definitely still might be able to win the runoff.

9 Likes

Because some people are awaiting the return of dear leader, including the press, which gave them something exciting to write about… I mean, they got a near coup out of it, what’s not to love! :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

How the fuck does someone who just up and quit the last time she held office get 30%?

10 Likes

Because she is the Trumpiest candidate on the list? :woman_shrugging: I’m disappointed that Santa Claus is not in the second round of voting, though. Bad form, Alaska.

9 Likes

It’s probably best not to concentrate all that power in one person. He is their largest employer.

6 Likes

Out wackadoodle representative candidate, the one who wants to make contraception illegal, is running poll challenger workshops.

If it wasn’t for covid I’d show up and get tossed out.

Oh, and this is for the republican primary so I guess she expects republicans to cheat in their own primary.

2 Likes

And coincidentally this came in today’s mail. My county thinks this woman is the best candidate. She’s the one running poll challenger workshops. I cropped out the picture of her with the last guy.

1 Like

To be fair, he was a hall monitor in third grade.

8 Likes
10 Likes

But of course. Yet more:

projector GIF

7 Likes

In a statement, Oliver said the Otero County Commissioners were “appeasing unfounded conspiracy theories and potentially nullifying the votes of every Otero County voter who participated in the primary” with their action.

11 Likes

Meanwhile, Sen. Warnock on Colbert last night…

9 Likes