Elections 2021 and 2022

12 Likes

Thats Nice GIF

7 Likes

happy kat dennings GIF

7 Likes

What the actual fuck? This is just yuck. I think sex work ought to be decriminalized but what a terrible way to advocate for that. Is it just me or does this guy really tick some misogynist boxes?

ETA from the article

On his website’s issues page, Itkis says he wants to take a sex-positive approach to domestic policy. Under sexual rights, it says “right to NOT become a parent in case of pregnancy.” Sounds great! But the rest of the bullet point reads: “redefine abortion debate as a right to unplanned sex.” Sir, did you mean non-procreative sex?

And somehow it gets worse. Under “abortion rights for women,” the site says “men should not be required to support biological children without prior agreement.” Even the City & State reporter said this sounds like an attack on child support.

15 Likes

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

8 Likes

Bro-choice

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m guessing he has some MRA sympathies he’s trying to present as progressive, feminist values.

12 Likes

Itkis?!

What a perfect name.

:face_vomiting:

10 Likes
12 Likes

I just touched down at my destination- looking forward to streaming it.

8 Likes
13 Likes

It would have been hilarious if Warnock had responded by waving around a Junior Ranger badge to prove he was a hard-working member of the National Park Service.

10 Likes

You nailed it!

8 Likes

I was thinking junior fire marshal.

Do they still have those?

13 Likes
7 Likes

10 Likes

““It’s time to kick them off the port and starboard sides of the boat on which American democracy sails . . . or at least relegate them to mopping the deck,” he said.“

Another bothsider idiot wants to run for office.

12 Likes

“Are you gonna vote this November? It’d be a lot cooler if you did.” /s

10 Likes

What’s the *bodily autonomy * equivalent of mopping the decks?

9 Likes

Did you miss the word “them”? :thinking:

3 Likes