Elections 2021 and 2022

But you know, the economy is really important to him, so how could he not vote for the party that regularly burns it to the ground? :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

Absolutely!

11 Likes

Well you know, he’s not like those other queers.

It’s the typical log cabin delusion of being the white guy who’s just like them - except he has sex with guys. A ton of them woke up during Trump. But others are in comas.

16 Likes

Mrs Peas is going to vote after work. I think I’m going to tell her to ask for extras.

12 Likes

they do, unfortunately it’s all questions like: how much is inflation hurting you? are you for borders or against them? and, how much do you think police budgets should be raised?

12 Likes

but remember how Bretbug wrote a columnn about the major ELECION DISAPPOINTMENT for Democrats and the NYT kept editing it?

Journalists are phoning it in by 9PM EST.

—-

It’s already in the can. Like obituaries.

10 Likes

If you’re voting by mail in PA & want to check if it will be counted - check out this site:

https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/pages/ballottracking.aspx

If it hasn’t- and you’re able- go down and vote in person!

13 Likes

Emma Roberts Wtf GIF by ScreamQueens

14 Likes

Well, what with all the armed dudes in safari camo and such, it is a jungle out there. :confused:

12 Likes

Some counties in Oregon are saying they are limiting results reporting to once on Tuesday and once on Wednesday and the Oregonian is flipping their shit.

From my perspective, I would say, hey, don’t report your results until you know them. If that’s Wednesday or even next Wednesday, that’s fine. Trump and the republicans have weaponized early reporting and the media are their accomplices.

17 Likes

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

9 Likes

That makes sense. Tone down the spectacle.

11 Likes

@KathyPartdeux Great job!

13 Likes

Meanwhile in Texass…

16 Likes

Chilling paragraph from HCR’s roundup yesterday:

Today, Yevgeny Prigozhin, a Russian oligarch and the leader of the private military company the Wagner Group, who is close to Russian president Vladimir Putin, boasted that Russians had interfered in U.S. elections and continue to do so. “We have interfered, we are interfering and we will continue to interfere. Carefully, accurately, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do." He added: “During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”

:grimacing:

14 Likes

strategery-snl-skit

19 Likes

Ha, bloody idiots.

Looks like Team Voter Suppression is suppressing their own voters!

Star Trek Lol GIF

19 Likes

Voting here was quick and easy, no Nazis in evidence. My sister in WV went to vote only to discover she had been stricken from the rolls. No one could tell her why, just that she could cast a provisional ballot and “try to work it out later.” Her comment: “Wow, i guess voter suppression is real!” Apparently there were no laughs.

22 Likes

Look for repeats of Republicans declaring premature victory, and claiming foul when they don’t.

12 Likes

I don’t know… Russia isn’t look so competent of late…

11 Likes