Elections 2021 and 2022

Same. I live in a Dem safe district and I have to tell 'ya I was looking forward to some confrontation. Anything. Something…

Weird.

8 Likes

I voted blue no matter who and even filled in write in’s for the unopposed fascists.

19 Likes

Well, a cursory search suggests that I do still seem to have my liver, and at least one of my kidneys.

Happy Fight GIF by Catoblepas

12 Likes

I check every year in late August or early September that I and my spouse are still on the rolls. Because in Texas, randomly getting struck from the rolls is a thing.

19 Likes

Election coverage on GA from ATL’s public radio station:

Cross-posted here:

7 Likes

Just another datapoint to vomit while they all try to declare their wins. (“all of us real americans were forced to wait for hours, how many of our votes were stolen? guess we just have to call it for team red”)

6 Likes
17 Likes

And Georgia, and Wisconsin, and…

Check early, check often. I’m refreshing my browser every few minutes to see if my ballot has been officially received yet, and I dropped it at the county clerk’s drop box on Sunday morning.

13 Likes
26 Likes
5 Likes

Frustrated Deep Breath GIF by DefyTV

5 Likes

id be curious how bipartisan those errors are…

5 Likes

I was surprised to get one day turnaround on my PA ballot. Dropped it off on a Friday, and got the receipt notice on a Saturday. Wasn’t expecting that on the weekend. Hope yours goes through without incident! :crossed_fingers:t4:

11 Likes

So many red governor wins. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

maryland is a good win. i am very angry about florida though. abuse of immigrants and violating voters rights works. hooray! :sob:

14 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah, pretty disappointing but some historic wins as well:

8 Likes

Psaki trying to spin a poll saying two thirds of Dems don’t want Biden to run for a second term on NBC’s election coverage

6 Likes

I mean…he probably shouldn’t.

3 Likes

Fuck. If these states had dedicated mail in voting, we wouldn’t know results tonight, but maybe there would be better voter participation. Even with lower expected turnout, OR and WA are expecting ~70% voter participation.

10 Likes