Elections 2021 and 2022

14 Likes
15 Likes

In the basement! Please let it be in the basement. With pics!

11 Likes

At this point? As long as he plays along with the hard right agenda, none of that matters now. The only way that the GOP will throw out people is if they agree with a democrat…

7 Likes

In the middle of the vote now…

7 Likes

Sadly, I suspect there will be many things from this Congress that will be in history books in future (assuming, of course…) but none of them will be good.

9 Likes

Well, a dysfunctional Republican Party ain’t no small thing. Especially one as far right as this era’s has become.

10 Likes

They’re on the THIRD vote… what a shitshow! This is what happens when you stock your party with anti-government extremists whose only goal is to line their own pockets…

13 Likes

Why in heaven’s name don’t they do anonymous ballots?

Oh that’s right, to keep everyone in line.

11 Likes

Because McCarthy voted for someone else?

9 Likes

Ok, now I’m wondering if this PA surprise (given the recent actions of the GOP there) could be repeated elsewhere :thinking::

11 Likes

Because it’s representative government and you should know how your representative votes?

I mean that makes sense to me so it’s probably something totally different.

8 Likes

A story from last year’s election that’s a cautionary tale for ones in the future:

15 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
17 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.