Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

Interview:

9 Likes

At least she’ll know an insurrection when she sees one.

6 Likes

Critics Warn Jill Stein Candidacy Could Harm Cornel West’s Chances Of Being Elected

3 Likes
5 Likes

His campaign will probably end up in detention for 3 months.

7 Likes

Yeah, figuted that had to be The Onion. For once, i was right.

5 Likes

:clap:t4:

:woman_facepalming:t4:

13 Likes

In contrast, the centrist Samuels helped lead the opposition that defeated a proposal … that would have replaced the police force with a revamped public safety agency.

“The long tails of the George Floyd and COVID issues continue, with empty storefronts and empty strip malls because people don’t want to invest anymore. They don’t think it’s safe,” Samuels said

ah yes. “only men with guns who are constantly scared for their lives can protect us.” never tried that before. :confused:

9 Likes

Meet the new utter lack of party leadership. Same as the old utter lack of party leadership.

6 Likes

Democrats win control of Dauphin County commissioners board for first time in 100 years

The state capital is in this county.

7 Likes

Will MoRon try to overturn this one, or just claim FRAUD! and move on. Guess we shall see…

3 Likes

For those in the House that voted against Santos’ expulsion because they say they needed to see the results of the ethics investigation first, I wonder if the report will make any difference. Apparently it just says something along the lines of “Santos did all the stuff that we all already knew he did, and it’s up to everyone to decide for themselves if that merits expulsion.”

https://www.axios.com/2023/11/15/george-santos-house-ethics-committee-report

The House Ethics Committee Chair said

So, in other words, their report is pointless and unnecessary.

2 Likes

Pathetic cowards. And I include the Democrats who voted against expelling Santos in that admonition.

If they weren’t willing to expel him before, I have very little faith they’re going to expel him when the headlines read like this:

1 Like

House Ethics Committee Chair Michael Guest (R-Miss.) told reporters it “would have taken several more months” to compile a report that included suggested sanctions.

well, see. that explains it entirely /s :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s freaking infuriating to see how absolutely everyone is trying their darndest to pass the buck on holding Santos (or anyone in congress, really) accountable for their actions, including the Democrats.

If they can’t even support steps to get a grossly unfit member of the opposition party out of congress then why should I believe they’ll ever hold their own (like Senator Menendez) accountable?

5 Likes

Holy Crap Biden’s presser about Hamas and Israel is HORRIBLE. Is he slurring? Sleeping? Cocktail hour? (No it wasn’t his stuttering)

JFC he IS too effing old. Fuck. I feel deflated.

GAH!!! These dipshits need to do their fuckin’ jobs!!!

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Happy Birthday Love GIF by Mo Willems Workshop

5 Likes