Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 2)

Vivian Kubrick, Stanley’s daughter, has made headlines for a lengthy message she put on Twitter that claims her father would have actually approved of the way his movie is being used by the Trump campaign.

11 Likes
12 Likes

What’s really funny about that exchange is that when Allred said that, Cruz shook his head, denying it. Do you know where Allred got that information? From Ted Cruz’s own book, Justice Corrupted, published in 2022. In that book, Cruz himself revealed that he hid in a supply closet on Jan 6.

19 Likes

“So you’re saying my source, the person who told me that in writing, is lying?”

16 Likes

A couple of possibilites come to mind at once.

First, the people of Grosse Pointe might find Trump too uncouth, nasty, vulgar and crass.

Second, not all filthy rich people are morons. They may well understand how disastrous Trump would be to the American economy, which is after all where they keep their money.

10 Likes
13 Likes

Gross Pointe is old money. Old money wants stability and despises chaos. New money (see Elno, et al) likes chaos, because they make more money in chaos and they can never be satiated with their billions.

15 Likes

Gift article, another lifelong Republican sounding the alarm:

15 Likes

24 Likes
12 Likes

Some local issues on ATL ballots…

10 Likes

12 Likes
17 Likes
18 Likes
10 Likes
14 Likes

Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

We should all have cellphones, they said. They should all always be connected to the internet, they said. It’ll be great, they said!

13 Likes

He’s still bad mouthing my hometown and he’s coming back to Detroit tomorrow.

I hope he gets the welcome he deserves.

17 Likes

A stand up guy!

20 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBNT8P_RcXZ/

Ok, I don’t know how to embed that video here, but it’s Dave Bautista just absolutely trashing Trump.

16 Likes