Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 2)

I saw it earlier today on a longer video from Jimmy Kimmel. Hilarious.

9 Likes

(perhaps the same one…?)

18 Likes

Yep, that’s it. Thanks!

11 Likes

Yup, nailed it. Haven’t driven around Burns Park or Ann Arbor Hills this political season, but I would be quite shocked to see any signs for TFG in the “old money” 'hoods.

8 Likes

Noice. Hit Tromp where it hurts! Right in the sloppy grampa gut.

7 Likes

Stephen Colbert saluted him (literally) on his show last night. The former President is now his favorite Carter, he said, telling Beyonce to “deal with it” :laughing:.

9 Likes

sexy the walking dead GIF

For one, they are not saying that no POLICIES of project 2025 will be banned, just the people.

17 Likes

yeah, and only people “working on”… not those who have worked.

and that’d make sense anyway. they need to keep doing their job writing policies for the administration to enact. don’t distract them by making them public officials open to public records requests :person_shrugging:

11 Likes

Except he already said he would bring one of the authors in as a cabinet member.

He should really make up his mind.

9 Likes

Didn’t Bret Baier and Fox News just change trump’s answer to the enemy within question?

14 Likes
13 Likes

I voted today!!!

Stacey Abrams Election GIF by #GoVote

23 Likes
8 Likes
19 Likes
9 Likes

Difficult details about the death of Amber Nicole Thurman… :sob:

13 Likes

19 Likes

The Trump docs from his trial- the Jack Smith one - have dropped.

No info on my tv other than they’re heavily redacted. :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

from here we get this link about this:

the documents are dowloaded. I heard over at #ResistanceLive that there are more than 1,100 pages. So, the files are huge. It took quite a while for them to upload and now . . . everyone’s trying to access them all at once.

12 Likes
11 Likes